It’s a common problem happening while you are updating android to ios or ios to android. But the solution is there. Normally we are download all files in iCloud and upload them manually into google drive or photos. nowadays apple introduced an office easy method to transfer files automatically from iCloud Photos to Google Photos.
The service is only available in a limited country because it’s in the developing stage is available in only a few countries, the USA, UK, Canada, European Countries, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Iceland. and one more thing don’t try this from another country using a VPN or another service it’s a chance to remove your account from apple.
The only way while you’re in an unsupportive country you make a Request to apple. after your request, apple will list your country as an available list after their updation
How to Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos
1.First Agree on https://privacy.apple.com/ to continue
2. Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
3. Click on Request to transfer a copy of your data.
4. Select Google Photos as the preferred destination for your photos/videos.
5. you can choose to transfer only photos or videos or select both as your requirements
6. Check that each service provider has enough space to transfer data otherwise a chance to lose your data.
7. After redirecting the google account sing page sign in to your Google Account.
8. Allow Apple data to your Google Photos library. click allow.
9. Then click on Confirm Transfer.
10. Confirm the mail you received from apple to complete the transfer. (it may take up to 24 hours)
For your safety you are doing this process your own system not try to internet cafe or somewhere else because its a chance to stole your data while you using other system include some virus or else. However, it’s an easy and official method to transfer data.